- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Contact details for Aurous Publishing
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order or fulfill your subscription to ongoing communication.
About Job Alerts (Subscribing and Unsubscribing)
When you Subscribe: You will receive job alert emails on a daily basis from us or our partners.
To Unsubscribe: You can unsubscribe from job alert emails at any time. Unsubscription instructions are in each communication, usually via a link at the bottom of the message.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can also request the following details at any time by contacting us via email at: [email protected]
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit information via the website, your information is protected by SSL encryption.
You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Aurous Publishing Corp
848 N. Rainbow Blvd. #3057
Las Vegas, NV 89107
eMail: [email protected]