3 Recruiting Strategies to Find the Right Candidates With Security Clearance

Government security clearances are a notoriously complicated process for HR professionals to navigate. There are multiple clearance categories, and the rules governing each often change during presidential transitions.

Individuals with security clearance are perpetually in high demand due to funding limitations and the lag time necessary for gaining clearance. About 70 percent of security clearance holders work directly for the federal government, but the remaining 30 percent are state and …


View Original Article at the Source

Powered by WPeMatico